Page 1 of 1
DA
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:21 am
by deepkick
does anyone here have a DA account?
DA
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:52 am
by Marko
Deviant Art? If so I do but i forgot the login/password and I haven't had anything posted there.(keep it some of my work on my site)
But I know for a fact that some of our other members do; think Dren has one.
DA
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:21 am
by Tibs
I've got one : [url="http://tibs-.deviantart.com"]http://tibs-.deviantart.com[/url]
DA
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:26 am
by us3rX
I have one also, not much on it tho, [url="http://us3rX.deviantart.com"]http://us3rX.deviantart.com[/url]
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
DA
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:28 am
by Tami
I have one too, but everything over there gets posted on this forum first
[url="http://adaera.deviantart.com"]http://adaera.deviantart.com[/url]
DA
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:11 am
by Josh
I usually post my work on dA if I don't think it's good enough to show off here (Which is basically almost everything lol) You can find me [url="http://s0rd3n.deviantart.com"]here[/url]. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />