Page 1 of 1

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:46 am
by Tami
Yes it's true, there is an official day for this, and it is February 8. This is the day to re-organize files, get rid of clutter you don't need anymore...like all those files labelled "blah" that jeremy sends me /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

I think I'd need all of February to clean out mine /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:11 am
by Scott
Shame, I had to reinstall windows last night so I've got very little to clean up.

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:26 pm
by Josh
So this is tomorrow? Cool. I'll get a head start /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:49 pm
by Tami
[quote name='Scott' post='31660' date='Feb 7 2006, 11:11 AM']Shame, I had to reinstall windows last night so I've got very little to clean up.[/quote]


cheater /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />

...and that goes for you too Josh /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:29 pm
by us3rX
Lmao ada, but seeing how this laptop is fairly new, i dont have to clean it up nor the desktop... but the one external drive could use a cleaning /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> lol

I need to redo the folders and etc make them neater... easyer to find stuff /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:26 am
by Josh
lol, I did my documents yesterday....I'll have to go through everything else today

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:53 am
by turtleman
W0W.. I found 743 folders titled "Blah" /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:11 am
by Tami
Has us3rX been sending you files too? 0.o

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:57 am
by Josh
rofl... I usually name files "fdsa" when I can't think of anything to name them as. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:55 pm
by us3rX
Both Computers cleaned.
Both External Drives clean.

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:11 pm
by NightStorm
You should see all the files on the server named "blah", or some variation of it. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:38 pm
by Tami
why does that not surprise me?

Clean Out Your Computer Day

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:56 am
by us3rX
hush you >.>

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />