Page 1 of 1
Pic in Banner
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:36 pm
by PaddyB
Hey, I'm new. Noticed the banner at the top of the page and noticed the chick with the dragon. I had that picture like, years ago, accidently deleted it, and now I cant find it /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Can anyone give me a link to the original pic? Thanks /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Pic in Banner
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:39 pm
by Josh
You'll have to wait untill LATIN gets on the forums and see's this. Next time I see him in the chatroom I'll direct him here. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Pic in Banner
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:01 pm
by LATIN
i don't remember where i got it but i have it on disk at the moment ive been backing up all ma files cause im reformat this pc im on its a paint shop pro tube once i reformate ill host the tube and put the link up cheers /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Pic in Banner
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:11 pm
by PaddyB
Sweet man, thanks /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Pic in Banner
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:26 pm
by us3rX
[url="http://www.hash.com/stills/albums/Gallery/normal_DragonTattoo3.JPG"]http://www.hash.com/stills/albums/Gallery/...agonTattoo3.JPG[/url]
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> and if it doesnt let you direct link, just search dragon tattoos in google images, its on the first page i believe.
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Pic in Banner
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:35 am
by PaddyB
Oh sweet man, thanks /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Pic in Banner
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:49 am
by LATIN
or you can have the image lol [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/DragonTatGirl.zip"]Click here[/url]