Page 1 of 1
Delete Selected
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:56 am
by PaddyB
Ok, Ive had this happen a few times, off and on, and I cant figure out why. I only want to delete the selection that I have, but photoshop feels the need to fade into what I dont want it to delete. Heres a picture of what I'm talking about (cause I'm pretty sure that description sucked )
[attachment=1996:attachment]
What do I need to do so it wont do this ?
Delete Selected
Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:00 am
by Tami
Do you have Feathering set at anything besides zero?
Check in Select>Feathering and make sure it's at 0.
If that's the problem, now it's fixed, if not...we'll keep working on it until you get the result you want /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Delete Selected
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:57 am
by PaddyB
Sweet, got it working. Thanks Tami /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Delete Selected
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:12 am
by Tami
You're welcome /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />