Page 1 of 1
Wallpaper Competition 54 Vote
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:58 pm
by Tami
Good luck everyone /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Wallpaper Competition 54 Vote
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:08 am
by Josh
The bookworm one got my vote since I know how much hard work went into it even though it's a screenshot. She actually played it untill she could get the word "Bookworm" out of it. *claps* /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Great entries all... If that bookworm one wasn't submitted I would have voted for the mario one just because of my pure love for mario <3
Wallpaper Competition 54 Vote
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:43 am
by Marko
lol thats dedication. Me, I would have just edited it in photoshop.
Wallpaper Competition 54 Vote
Posted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:56 am
by Josh
Same, Hoax /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Wallpaper Competition 54 Vote
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:44 am
by Tami
Congrats HoaX`
Please pick a new theme. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />