Plugin Trials
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:15 pm
<r>I tried out the Final Impact PS plugins listed in our PS Commercial Plugins thread to see what I could do with them.
The Alienator one is interesting, but it takes alot of mucking around, and I think I would spend more time trying to find something I like than it would to accomplish comparable results with the Adjustment settings already available in PhotoShop. The red lines on the demo images are from the plugin demo restrictions.[attachment=2138:attachment]
I was more impressed with the HotShots filter plugin, and as a photographer, I found this one to be far more useful. I think I would be inclined to spend the $8.00 for the HotShots plugin than I would for the Alienator plugin.[attachment=2140:attachment]</r>
The Alienator one is interesting, but it takes alot of mucking around, and I think I would spend more time trying to find something I like than it would to accomplish comparable results with the Adjustment settings already available in PhotoShop. The red lines on the demo images are from the plugin demo restrictions.[attachment=2138:attachment]
I was more impressed with the HotShots filter plugin, and as a photographer, I found this one to be far more useful. I think I would be inclined to spend the $8.00 for the HotShots plugin than I would for the Alienator plugin.[attachment=2140:attachment]</r>