Page 1 of 1

Banner Competition 83

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:48 pm
by Josh
o.0 Ummm... Can't really say "thanks for the votes" since no one entered. Anyway,

This weeks theme: Favorite TV Shows

/d

Banner Competition 83

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:54 pm
by Josh
o.0 no one entering? Here's something to motivate I guess. :]

[attachment=2189:attachment]

Banner Competition 83

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:42 pm
by Sylo-X-
I'll enter! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/overthere.gif[/img]

Banner Competition 83

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:51 am
by Josh
YAY! and guess what! If no one else enters! YOU WIN!

Banner Competition 83

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm
by Endo
I love Family Guy! Stewie would have to be my favourite, but Mort and Meg are also hilarious but Stewie takes the cake Heres my simple, but effective tribute to Stewie!

[attachment=2191:attachment]

Banner Competition 83

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:26 pm
by Josh
yay more entries!