Page 1 of 1

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:52 pm
by Endo
Yoo. Thanks for the votes last week everyone! I love Stewie /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

This weeks theme, I decided to do Terror...Ask me why and I wont tell you, but lets get some terrifying banner entries this week yeah?

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:01 pm
by Endo
Here's an example of TERROR: ME DEAD mawahwahwahwa

[attachment=2193:attachment]

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:32 pm
by Josh
:| .............

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:15 pm
by Brock
Love the example. And love your winner endo. rofl

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:27 pm
by Endo
Anyone going to enter?..........Anyone at all...Its not that hard'a theme

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:01 am
by Vercz
sorry endo, been backed up with stuff...

heres my two... i still dont know why i made the second, its going to give me nightmares for a week at least. (i -hate- clowns)

[attachment=2223:attachment]

[attachment=2224:attachment]

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:48 am
by Vercz
hm.. *cough* is this a month-long theme or what?

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:47 pm
by Shydragonchic
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:54 am
by to@ds
Here is my entry.

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/toadsrhodes/grandma.jpg[/img]

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:25 pm
by Lee
Wow toads, that is something amazing. When I first saw it, I was like OMG WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT??? Looks like a nightmare. Goodjob.

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:14 pm
by Tami
we're getting some good entries; I'll close this competition on Saturday and put the entries up for a vote, so if anyone wants to enter, get to it.

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:42 pm
by to@ds
Thanks for the comment WorldLeader, very kind of you. Its kind of a mix of my two fears, children and old people!

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:41 am
by Scott
[quote name='to@ds' post='33154' date='May 19 2006, 03:42 AM']my two fears, children and old people![/quote]

Oh I know that feeling, Tami can be quite scary /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:52 am
by to@ds
[quote name='Scott' post='33159' date='May 19 2006, 09:41 AM']Oh I know that feeling, Tami can be quite scary /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[/quote]

I wont add further comment on that /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:38 am
by Tami
See now, to@ds is smart, he knows how to avoid becoming frog soup. The buzzard on the other hand....well, he's always in the stew pot, isn't he. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:17 am
by to@ds
I'll have a broiled vulture please. Any chance of getting a side serving of fresh Salad with that?

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:42 pm
by to@ds
Any news on this comp?

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:07 pm
by Lee
mmmmm foood can i have a bowl please?

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:14 am
by Gadget
[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/693/terror9tl.jpg[/img][/url]

thought id put my artwork in. stumbled upon this making my own set of brushes actually, added a stock, and there you have it. my entry.

Edit: Dont really knwo if this is allowed but, if it isnt ill soon find out. but i editted it a bit, and decided to add it. and i have third version of the sig here:

[url="http://imageshack.us"][img]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1517/terror28bj.jpg[/img][/url]

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:02 pm
by to@ds
I like the face in the background, looks cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

Now all we need is for the vote to commence

*Gets a big stick and pokes some staff*

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:10 pm
by Gadget
[quote name='to@ds' post='33318' date='May 27 2006, 08:02 PM']I like the face in the background, looks cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />[/quote]

=) thanks.

Banner Competition 84

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:00 pm
by Tami
yeah yeah I know; I sort of forgot last weekend as I was busy with Digital Storm and World Cyber Games Canada stuff. Regular competition procedures will commence this weekend, which means the wallpaper comp closes tonight at midnight North American Pacific time, and the banner comp closes Sunday night at Midnight NAPT. My apologies /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

(that's GMT -8 hours)