Krugle Code Search
Posted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:00 am
Hey all,
Just want to let you know that I came accross a really helpfull website which is in beta and isn't accepting anymore beta testing signups. Luckily, I got in quickly and I get to beta test it. So far, I've found everything that I needed when I was looking for some code or a tutorial on how to do something with the coding language I was working with at the time. Honestly, I think this site will go big once it hits the public.
Want to see the search in action? Take a look [url="http://www.krugle.com/demos/Overview5_800.html"]HERE[/url]
/d
Just want to let you know that I came accross a really helpfull website which is in beta and isn't accepting anymore beta testing signups. Luckily, I got in quickly and I get to beta test it. So far, I've found everything that I needed when I was looking for some code or a tutorial on how to do something with the coding language I was working with at the time. Honestly, I think this site will go big once it hits the public.
Want to see the search in action? Take a look [url="http://www.krugle.com/demos/Overview5_800.html"]HERE[/url]
/d