Page 1 of 1
Dead and Gone
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:09 am
by Endo
Wow, I just seem to be pumping them out at the moement, dont I? Another semi-abstract type piece I guess, I couldnt really think of any lyrics or feel any inspiration for making my own, so I used the simple lyrics from Rhombus - Dead and Gone, kinda morbid name with the photoused, but yeh know. Stock photo used. Yeah.
Dead and Gone
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:58 am
by Tibs
A bit too dark for my taste, maybe bring out the statue a bit more? Looks cool though very dark and morbide /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Dead and Gone
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:11 pm
by Tami
I agree, the statue could be brought out a bit more....but either way it almost looks like a scene out of some areas of Guild Wars.
Dead and Gone
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:44 pm
by Josh
It's official.... she's addicted. She is seeing a little bit of gw in stuff now /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> jk ada.. Great job endo.