Page 1 of 1
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:27 pm
by R4PTOR
Umm, holy crap I won.. lol, thanks all.
Ok, theme.. How about computer's? Anything to do with computer's. You can have a pic of one or anything as long as it is related to a computer in some way.
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:45 am
by Sylo-X-
Yay ill be the first to enter!
[attachment=2344:attachment]
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:54 am
by Gadget
Holy crap, have i been gone that long? i missed the voting and the start of the new topic, ill have to get to work on my banner now /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:01 pm
by Gadget
Wow, i couldnt really come up with a good entry for this comp, but heres my entry anyway. Enjoy!
[attachment=2345:attachment]
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:31 pm
by Sylo-X-
its broken /av-242.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(exx)' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:32 pm
by Josh
Corrupt image, according to firefox.
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:15 pm
by Gadget
Ahh, ill edit it, one second
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:05 pm
by Josh
Yay!
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:29 pm
by Michael
[attachment=2347:attachment]
i found this really weird
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:09 pm
by Tami
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/compthemekg06.jpg[/img]
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:16 pm
by Josh
@Tami; idea stealer! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:04 am
by Michael
[attachment=2355:attachment]
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:38 am
by R4PTOR
Looking good so far guy's.. dunno if I will enter a banner considering I'm not allowed to win again.
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:08 am
by Tami
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='33775' date='Jun 21 2006, 10:16 PM']@Tami; idea stealer! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />[/quote]
How can I steal your idea if I didn't know you had that for an idea /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:37 am
by to@ds
Its true, Tami is an idea stealer, I was going to use a network cable, but like she said, how can she be a theif if she didnt know we were going to use it. Oh well never mind. I thought I'd put together a PCB design in Photoshop before some body else "stole" the idea. I opened up my old Pc which I never use and revealed the motherboard to get some ideas. About an hour and a half later of using basic shapes and lots of repeating layers, here is what I got.
[attachment=2357:attachment]
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:42 am
by Josh
Ummm...well.... I dunno, but you stole it! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:45 am
by to@ds
Hey, I didnt steal anything. It was her *Ponts one of those huge foam hands thats says "Stolen from Dren" at Ada* Wow, now I feel like Im at Wrestlemania with one of these hands on.
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:05 am
by Scott
Now now children, play nicely. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Dren, she's a witch, your ideas will never be safe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:24 am
by Tami
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:24 pm
by R4PTOR
[quote name='Scott' post='33793' date='Jun 23 2006, 03:05 AM']Dren, she's a witch, your ideas will never be safe /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />[/quote]
lol. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:21 pm
by Sylo-X-
are the contests only lasting a week this time?
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:45 pm
by Josh
Yes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:36 am
by Sylo-X-
yay
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:26 am
by Tami
Providing I remember to close them this weekend /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Banner Competition 86
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:30 am
by Josh
I'll remind you. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />