Page 1 of 1
Rubik's Cube
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:41 am
by Josh
Not much to say other than I'm not sure what I'm doing
Comments, Suggestions, etc?
[attachment=2448:attachment]
Rubik's Cube
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:00 am
by Marko
I think that the colours that you have chosen are dull and not very 'rich'. As far as the actual cube goes, I think it is as good as can be,and don't actually see anything that could be changed.
Rubik's Cube
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:46 am
by Josh
They are actually more vibrant than what was rendered. I enabled the reflection map so it kind of washes out the colors.
Rubik's Cube
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:58 pm
by Sylo-X-
I just bought one of those yesterday...Im already mad at it
Rubik's Cube
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:59 pm
by Josh
There's always a solution to them.
Rubik's Cube
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:19 pm
by to@ds
I say just mix some of the colours around so it dosent look like a complete rubix cube, and If you can, add your render into a puzzle themed graphic to give it more impact.