Page 1 of 1

Enzo Manipulation

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:06 am
by to@ds
I started playing around with a photo of an Enzo I found through google. I was just going to be doing a selective desaturation, but I decided for a better effect I'd re-colour the car and hence, here it is.

[attachment=2473:attachment]

Enzo Manipulation

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:30 am
by Sylo-X-
Looks good. I like the new color

Enzo Manipulation

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:39 am
by Scott
I don't /GGdunno.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dunno)' />. It just doesn't look like a ferrari, more like the colours you'd see on a pair of sunglasses. /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Enzo Manipulation

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:20 am
by Marko
Like scott said, the colour just doesn't suit a ferrari, but its a nicely done repaint, and the colour is good... just on a different car. Also like how you desaturated the background making the car stand out more.