Page 1 of 1

Porsche Manipulation

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:56 am
by to@ds
Another car manipulation as you may have allready gussed, Ive done another because I enjoyed doing the Enzo manipulation and wanted to give it another go on another car. This time Ive gone for a Porsche, no idea what model as I know nothing about cars to behonest. Again, its just colour changing really and chroming in a few bits, as well as making the wheels abit more vibrant. I tried to black the windows out, but they looked really bad so I didnt bother leaving them in. I used the number 84 because that was the year I was born and I allways use it on the sides of my cars that I race with on Xbox live when I play on Forza. Who knows, you might see me racing in a car that looks like this next time Im playing.

[attachment=2477:attachment]


[attachment=2478:attachment]
Original Photo

Porsche Manipulation

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:42 am
by Sylo-X-
ooo it looks good, good job

Porsche Manipulation

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:46 pm
by to@ds
Thank you /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Porsche Manipulation

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:23 am
by Marko
Nicely done /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
and a /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> for playing forza /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Porsche Manipulation

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 am
by to@ds
Haha, I hear you on the Forza thing, excellent game, far better than Gran Turismo and alike. Cant wait for Forza 2 on 360 and all its high defenition glory! /whoah.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(wow)' />