Page 1 of 1
Dark Seed
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:34 pm
by Decessus
[attachment=2480:attachment]
I was kinda bored, and made this pic. Then it inspired the quote on the bottom, which then brought me back to a working title of mine titled "Dark Seed". I have been contemplating rewriting the story, for the purposes I don't think the story fits the title. Anyway, I'm out.
Dark Seed
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:17 am
by Tibs
Nice pic, but I wouldn't use "The darkness will overcome". I would say " The darkness will prevail" or something like that.
Nice job though /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Dark Seed
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:15 am
by Decessus
thanks tibs, ill change that now /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Dark Seed
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:00 am
by Tami
I think the concept matches the inferences in both the title and the quote. I agree with Tibs about changing "overcome" to "prevail"
Dark Seed
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:38 am
by to@ds
I think the text looks alittle bit to clean cut fot the rest of the image, font looks right, but maybe the text needsx grunging up a little bit. Try using you eraser to with a grunge brush and try cuting away at the text abit. Other than that, lookes awesome.
Dark Seed
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:10 am
by Decessus
thanks guys, i've been working on making the text grunged, but, the text is so skinny, it looks so odd to take a bit out. and it looks even odder with diff fonts and having it bold.