Page 1 of 1

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:30 am
by Tami
Wow...18...I remember when you were an irritating 14 year old.


[attachment=2595:attachment]


So what's changed now that you're older, hmmm?


Hope your birthday was every bit as special as you are.

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:15 am
by Shydragonchic
18??? how did that happen??

errr I mean...


[color="#FF0000"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANEH![/color]


/birthday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(birthday)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:17 am
by Scott
Aww, the fungus is growing old! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Happy Birthday Shaney-boy, hope it's a good one /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' />

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:46 am
by Tibs
Happy B-day dude

You have a great day !!!

/bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:16 pm
by Jim
Happy Birthday Shane, you old man /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:12 pm
by Sylo-X-
happy 18!!!!

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:51 pm
by Josh
Geez.... What's with all the staff becoming adults? This isn't fair! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Happy Birthday Shane! <3 Hope you had a good one.

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:22 pm
by Endo
Lol, nothing Ada (except I am now a MAN not a boy) mohohahaha. Thanks everyone, I had a very big weekend, celebrating for my elder sisters birthday which was on the 21st etc but I had a very relaxing day yesterday; now im legal to do eeeeeeeeeverything (except get into the casino's, not that it bothers me one bit)

Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />!

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:41 pm
by Josh
pffft. I can get into casinos /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I just can't gamble. haha

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:52 pm
by Vercz
aww... our little shaney is growing up! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ...pity he's older than me, lol

have a great day dude! /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />

Happy Birthday Shane!

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:06 pm
by Marko
Happy Birthday shane /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

6 more months and i'll be 18 too, the difference is that I WILL be able to go to casion's and gamble( doesnt mean i will, well maybe a couple of times /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)

Anyway, hope you had a good day /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />