First Fire of the Season
Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:50 pm
First fire in the fireplace this fall. Now don't bug me Jer
Oh yes, and I bought a new camera. It's not a DSLR, but it's close, and it does have some very cool attachments which will provide what I need - telephoto, wide-angle and an extra-close-up lens. Canon Powershot S3 IS is what I finally decided on. Yes, I know a few of us had been discussing full DSLR's, but truthfully right now, I don't feel it would be the right camera for me - plus the extra lenses are so dayumed expensive. Perhaps in the future, but for now I think this one will do just fine for me --- once I figure out all of the settings -.-
One cool setting is called Colour Accent. It highlights one colour which you select with your lens, then turns the rest of the photo black and white.
[attachment=2596:attachment]
[attachment=2597:attachment]
[attachment=2598:attachment]
[attachment=2599:attachment]
[attachment=2600:attachment]
Oh yes, and I bought a new camera. It's not a DSLR, but it's close, and it does have some very cool attachments which will provide what I need - telephoto, wide-angle and an extra-close-up lens. Canon Powershot S3 IS is what I finally decided on. Yes, I know a few of us had been discussing full DSLR's, but truthfully right now, I don't feel it would be the right camera for me - plus the extra lenses are so dayumed expensive. Perhaps in the future, but for now I think this one will do just fine for me --- once I figure out all of the settings -.-
One cool setting is called Colour Accent. It highlights one colour which you select with your lens, then turns the rest of the photo black and white.
[attachment=2596:attachment]
[attachment=2597:attachment]
[attachment=2598:attachment]
[attachment=2599:attachment]
[attachment=2600:attachment]