Page 1 of 1

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:00 pm
by to@ds
Hidey ho boys ad girls of GG, I mean KG, this is my first image for some time and as most of you know Ive missed my baby Photoshop. I made this background for my friend Andy, whos nick name is Smoothy, hence the text. Id hope my first image back would be better but I was on a total blank when I made the image and its all very simple really. Not my est work, but not my worst. Id like to hear what you lovely people think all the same. Please excuse the poor main cut of the eyes, its very blurry and the scan lines look weird in the smaller web image.

In other news, Im making a site for a friend of mine of by the name of Jo. She works as a model and has asked me to make her a site so I said yes, Expect to see a draft design in a day or two.

Thanks for your time.

[url="http://www.geocities.com/blue_milk17/bg.html"]Background[/url]

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:58 pm
by Tami
I actually like the way the eyes look..kind of sparkly-but yes I have to agree with you on the scan line. Good see you posting work again to@ds...bring on some more. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:56 pm
by to@ds
I think i could have improved by manipulating the eyes some how. any ideas people?

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:11 am
by Vercz
ask shane about eye-manipulation...he's the pro around here

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:20 am
by to@ds
Yeah I kow how to do it, just not sure what would look good with this one. Thanks all the same. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:34 am
by Tibs
Loose the "Smoothy" and add like a bit off text to make it poetic /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:10 pm
by RuffRyders
Looks very nice /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:26 pm
by Trinity
simplicity pwns, very nice image /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' />

First image for for 3 months!

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:31 am
by mobil1_oils
Nice image, i like it, i dont know why, i just seem to like it ;s. Like trin said... simplicity pwnz.