Page 1 of 1
Who here sucks at this game? :P
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:20 pm
by Josh
Who here sucks so bad you're embarrassed to even join a clan? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Just wondering if I'm alone here lmao /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> /lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> (busted)
~Josh
Who here sucks at this game? :P
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:44 pm
by Tami
I haven't even played it yet, because apparently you're not allowed to shoot anything that moves /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Who here sucks at this game? :P
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:53 pm
by Vercz
..who says?
Who here sucks at this game? :P
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:36 pm
by NightStorm
Yeah, I had to get us3rX to complete a part of basic for me...
Of course, I was only testing the game to see how much load it would put on a server, but just the same...
Who here sucks at this game? :P
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:48 pm
by us3rX
aslong as i dont have to do 6 million training ops ill gladly help out on the training... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> just email me at us3rX at killanet dot net
us3rX (ninja)