Page 1 of 1

Sakray Announcement - Race of the Reborn

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:45 am
by David
[font="Tahoma"] Dear Sakray Users,

We are declaring a race for the reborn! For all users on Sakray we will be monitoring over the next resulting days the first player to reach 99 as a transcendent job class. The winner will receive a perfect upgrade (+10) to an upgradeable item provided to us by the winner and to have it personalized with their character`s name. They will also be interviewed and will join the hall of honor for their accomplishments.

The race ends with the first to reach 99 as a transcendent job class and it begins today, June 17th, 2005!

Good luck to everyone!
iRO GM Team
Gravity Interactive, LLC[/font]

Sakray Announcement - Race of the Reborn

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:48 am
by cha0sriderx
were can i get the server patch? i currently play on the avalonRO server but it got boring.

Sakray Announcement - Race of the Reborn

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:31 pm
by Kobra
I can't remember where I played.. Chaos I believe. Fun game, anyway /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />