Page 1 of 1
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:50 pm
by Tami
Okay, I freely admit that I am 100% addicted to this game. I prefer casual type games, because I don't always have alot of time to play. Today was an exception, here's a screenshot of my highest score ever, in 35 levels.
[attachment=2747:attachment]
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:54 pm
by Josh
HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!! /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:31 am
by Vercz
[color="black"]*coughtoomuchfreetimecough* /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> [/color]
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:41 pm
by Tami
pfft...my new high score is 4, 110,000 and something /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:15 pm
by Tami
Here's the screenie I couldn't post last night *stabs shaw cable again*
[attachment=2748:attachment]
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:45 pm
by Josh
*faints*
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:39 am
by Tami
heh...
[attachment=2749:attachment]
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:45 pm
by Tami
HAH
[attachment=2750:attachment]
Time: 2 hours 38 minutes
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:19 pm
by Scott
[quote name='Vercz' post='2101' date='Dec 29 2005, 01:31 PM'][color="black"]*coughtoomuchfreetimecough* /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> [/color][/quote]
I'm with stupid ^
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:50 pm
by Josh
ffs...stop playing >.< You're reaching unreachable scores!
BookWorm Deluxe
Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:26 pm
by Tami
Whaddya mean unreachable scores...I'm reaching them aren't I? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />