Page 1 of 1
See What I See V3
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:08 am
by Sylo-X-
Im not sure if youve all seen my most popular deviation(see what i see) on DA but...I decided it was getting old and to revise the piece a little bit. This one is alot more conceptual and i would love some critique on it. Much appriciated!
[attachment=2840:attachment]
See What I See V3
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:27 am
by Tibs
That's a very interesting piece, I would personnaly make the tree white or some light blue shade like the enrite picture. You'll get some cooler contrasts this way.
But that's personal taste probably /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Good Job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
See What I See V3
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:52 pm
by Jim
It looks like there's some text on the bottom right of the eye; care to elaborate as to what it says o.0 very nice looking piece of work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
See What I See V3
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:43 pm
by Sylo-X-
Its just a poem i came up with off the top of my head. I cannt even remember what it says, I wrote it in the symbol font. But it was a poem about lust...maybe that will bring a little bit more view to the piece...thanks for the comments btw /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
See What I See V3
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:47 pm
by Tami
It's an interesting combination of images, tones and textures. It makes me ponder, which is a sign of decent art /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />