No Fury
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:36 pm
Ok, another one done with a mixture of DAZ Studio and Photoshop. I used the same character model as before, only this time i used a differant set of clothes, opting for a white dress knowing I was going to be later grunging this up with some blood. I posed my model next to a simple wall prop and then rendered. I used commbinations of splatter brushes and grunge brushes to create the blood effect. I then duplicated the layer with my model on several times and blured it, then setting to soft light and rendered a red lighting effect on the top most layer to give it a dark moody feeling.
I called the peice No Fury because of the old addage, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and she dosent look like a woman to be messed with! Sounds like a certain witch I know
[attachment=2851:attachment]
I called the peice No Fury because of the old addage, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and she dosent look like a woman to be messed with! Sounds like a certain witch I know
[attachment=2851:attachment]