Page 1 of 1
Some help if you can please
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:51 pm
by to@ds
Okl, its like this, Im trying to create a skateboard in Bryce, Im new to it, so I wanted to do something that has some detailing on it, but is still relativly basic in shape terms. The problem is that I dont know how to give things rounded edges. Ive used a cyclinder for the wheel, and cut some of it out to accomodate the truck's and fixings. I want the edges of the wheels to be rounded but I have no idea how to do it. I've looked at as many tuts as I can, but nothing has helped. I was wondering if anyone could help me here. Like I say, Im knew and this is probably something very easy to do, but Ive still got no idea on how to use this program.
------------- What my wheels are like so far, horrible and square
I
I
I
I
----------------- How Id like my wheels to be, but more rounded
/
I
I
I
I
Some help if you can please
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:47 am
by Tibs
I won't be able to help you cause i don't know anything from bryce, it's like diffirent from other 3d progs. You could try:
[url="http://www.3dlinks.com/links.cfm?categoryid=13&subcategoryid=108"]http://www.3dlinks.com/links.cfm?categoryi...bcategoryid=108[/url]
[url="http://www.petersharpe.com/Tutorials.htm"]http://www.petersharpe.com/Tutorials.htm[/url]
[url="http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/tutorial/"]http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/tutorial/[/url]
or google /ggidea.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(idea)' />
Some help if you can please
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:51 am
by Vercz
as a skater, i completely understand what you are trying to do..i just have no idea how to do it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
lol..big help i was /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Some help if you can please
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:16 pm
by to@ds
Thanks guys /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />. Respect to the fellow skater, lol. In England its now classed as a religion because in the last census more than 5000 people put it as their religion, which made it officialy a religion, as too is Jedi.