Page 1 of 1

First Photo Ever

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:53 am
by Tami
I guess it's fitting that the first photo I ever took was of my horse. I think the camera was an old Kodak Instamatic or something like that. It took the wider film cartridges, not the slimmer 110, and I know it wasn't a 35mm film camera. How many of you still have the first photo you ever shot? Let's see it!

[attachment=2917:attachment]

First Photo Ever

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:25 am
by Josh
*waves to Lucky*

My first real photo (like, not taking a random snap shot of someone with them looking like an idiot or me taking pictures of family for reunions) is umm.. this:
[attachment=2918:attachment]

This was my first photo that I took with a b&w SLR camera and I processed my film and made the print with an enlarger machine. It was fun, processing film that is.

First Photo Ever

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:58 am
by Tami
I remember when you posted that; you did a good job with it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

First Photo Ever

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:27 am
by Josh
Yeah, it's a little grainy, but that's because of the resolution I enlarged it at. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />