Page 1 of 1

Oh, Nooooo, They've discovered the Master Plan!

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:04 pm
by Shydragonchic
It was supposed to be Top Secret, Who leaked it???

[url="http://www.dbooth.net/internerd/enemies.cfm"]http://www.dbooth.net/internerd/enemies.cfm[/url]

Oh, Nooooo, They've discovered the Master Plan!

Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:05 pm
by Tami
Shane did.

Or

Maybe it was











JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Nooooo, They've discovered the Master Plan!

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:33 am
by Vercz
It was Shane.

hmmm, i should make that into a tshirt...

Oh, Nooooo, They've discovered the Master Plan!

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:06 am
by Tibs
Lol the one about engineers is cool, too bad I'm not one. Allthough I am studying to be one /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


Actually I don't want to be an engineer like that /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Oh, Nooooo, They've discovered the Master Plan!

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:24 am
by Jim
I've seen another article kinda like this one...no clue what the link was :\