Funny Websites...
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:15 pm
[url="http://www.jamesshuggins.com/h/hum1/courses_men_women.htm"]Courses for Men & Women[/url]
[url="http://totl.net/VirusScanner/"]Human Virus Scanner[/url]
[url="http://funny2.com/facts.htm"]Funny Facts[/url]
[url="http://www.proft.org/tips/evil.html"]The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord[/url]
[url="http://ebaumsworld.com/stella.shtml"]The Stella Awards![/url]
[url="http://www.starland.com/sf-sc/sf03/images/Count%20Me%20In.JPG"]Time Travel Ad[/url]
[url="http://www.netscrap.com/netscrap_detail.cfm?scrap_id=831"]1999 Darwin Awards[/url]
[url="http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/"]Top 100 April Fools Hoax's of All Time[/url]
[url="http://www.innocentenglish.com/img/funny-newspaper-ads-mistakes-and-bloopers.jpg"]Funny Newspaper Ads[/url]
[url="http://www.dumb.com/signs.htm"]Dumb Signs[/url]
[url="http://smiley963.tripod.com/humorous.html"]Humorous Quotes[/url]
[url="http://signsoflife.goose24.org/"]Photographs of Ridiculous signs[/url]
[url="http://iusedtobelieve.com/"]I Used to Believe - The Child's Belief Site[/url]
[url="http://laughnet.net/index.php?cPath=26"]Some Computer Humor[/url]
[url="http://namedecoder.com/"]Name Decoder[/url]
Feel free to add your links in the thread to funny websites /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Thought I'd just post these.
[url="http://totl.net/VirusScanner/"]Human Virus Scanner[/url]
[url="http://funny2.com/facts.htm"]Funny Facts[/url]
[url="http://www.proft.org/tips/evil.html"]The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord[/url]
[url="http://ebaumsworld.com/stella.shtml"]The Stella Awards![/url]
[url="http://www.starland.com/sf-sc/sf03/images/Count%20Me%20In.JPG"]Time Travel Ad[/url]
[url="http://www.netscrap.com/netscrap_detail.cfm?scrap_id=831"]1999 Darwin Awards[/url]
[url="http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/"]Top 100 April Fools Hoax's of All Time[/url]
[url="http://www.innocentenglish.com/img/funny-newspaper-ads-mistakes-and-bloopers.jpg"]Funny Newspaper Ads[/url]
[url="http://www.dumb.com/signs.htm"]Dumb Signs[/url]
[url="http://smiley963.tripod.com/humorous.html"]Humorous Quotes[/url]
[url="http://signsoflife.goose24.org/"]Photographs of Ridiculous signs[/url]
[url="http://iusedtobelieve.com/"]I Used to Believe - The Child's Belief Site[/url]
[url="http://laughnet.net/index.php?cPath=26"]Some Computer Humor[/url]
[url="http://namedecoder.com/"]Name Decoder[/url]
Feel free to add your links in the thread to funny websites /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Thought I'd just post these.