Page 1 of 1
I lurk...
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:14 pm
by Antics
Blame Ada and Deviantart. Mwahahaha
Hey everyone =D
How has it been going?
I lurk...
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:20 pm
by Josh
Weirdo... Speaking of deviantART. *goes to check his messages*
I lurk...
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:52 pm
by Scott
Who're you? <_<
I lurk...
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:56 pm
by Jim
*shrug*
I lurk...
Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:56 pm
by Tami
oh no, it's that pepsi addict from south of the border....
...and don't be blaming ME, you're the one who posted on dA
I lurk...
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:05 am
by Antics
That hurt Scott =[
I don't mind what red had to say, but that hurt..
I'll blame you all I want!
...And I'm more into Mountain Dew now thank you >_>;
I lurk...
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:43 pm
by Josh
Mountain Dew is nothing but sugar syrup. lol.
I lurk...
Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:30 pm
by Marko
lol, This just reminded me that I have a deviant account too. Nothing posted but I got one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
"Deviant since Feb 25, 2004, 10:43 PM"
Its been like 3 years and I still remembered my pswd and login. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I lurk...
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:20 am
by ner0
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />