New Background
Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:25 am
He he. Haven’t posted here for a while! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Well ok, inspiration? Were doing Much Ado About Nothing in Literature at the moment, so I've come across this quote, and it has (through various circumstances) shown a lot of meaning to me today. So I have decided to honour it in one of the best ways I know how, that is Photoshop it into a wallpaper.
Let me know what you think? I'm not sure about the text on the right (the referencing type text)
NOTE: the image is 1152x864, and roughly 800kb so its kind of big for you dial-up folk.
Well ok, inspiration? Were doing Much Ado About Nothing in Literature at the moment, so I've come across this quote, and it has (through various circumstances) shown a lot of meaning to me today. So I have decided to honour it in one of the best ways I know how, that is Photoshop it into a wallpaper.
Let me know what you think? I'm not sure about the text on the right (the referencing type text)
NOTE: the image is 1152x864, and roughly 800kb so its kind of big for you dial-up folk.