Page 1 of 1
Happy Easter!
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 am
by Josh
We wish everyone a safe and happy Easter!
Get them easter eggs, kids! Oh, and eat lots of chocolate bunnies! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:08 am
by Tibs
Happy easter to everyone ...
Happy Easter!
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:14 am
by Wayne
Happy Easter to all of you as well. I hope you have a fun time with your families! /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:51 am
by ner0
didn't get a SINGLE egg! /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:49 am
by Alexander
silly pengy... you have to lay one first /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:41 am
by Josh
lol @ Alex
Don't worry Paul, I didn't get one either /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:38 am
by Scott
I got 2 /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:45 am
by Wayne
I didn't get any /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
I guess I'm too old /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:51 am
by Tami
Haha I got a chocolate bunny from my Mom ;P
Mike got a chocolate penguin...he bit the head off ....poor Paul /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:54 am
by Wayne
HAHAHHAHAHA, now we know what Mike really thinks of Paul /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
Happy Easter!
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:29 pm
by Josh
Pretty much, yeah. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />