Page 1 of 1

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:18 am
by charonax
Quick note to introduce myself.
I'm a graphic artist with my roots in 2D - Photoshop for years. Slowly moving away into Fine Art - photography and printmaking - but still keeping the digital skills moving. Big interest in fonts and typography too.

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:35 am
by Tibs
Weclome aboard and such things to greet you ...

Hope you enjoy your stay, how short as it may be /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Ow can you run fast?

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:41 am
by Josh
Hey, Welcome to the boards /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I hope you can stay for a while. I'd love to see some of your work. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:32 am
by ner0
Welcome!.. hope you enjoy your stay, and ignore what they all say about me!

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:30 am
by Wayne
Welcome to the boards! I would definitely like to see some of your photography!!

-Wayne


P.S. Nero is a stupid penguin that wishes he could fly

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:38 am
by Tami
Hello, and welcome to KillaGraphix. I too would like to see some of your work. We're in the middle of a network rebuild, so expect some bigger and better things to be coming along soon /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:52 am
by ner0
[quote name='Wayne' post='38790' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:30 PM']P.S. Nero is a stupid penguin that wishes he could fly[/quote]

I'm not stupid

and P.S. that's exactly what I'm talking about, all lies!

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:20 am
by Tami
*notices that Paul didn't deny being a penguin....*

Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:28 pm
by rIFt
[quote]Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course.[/quote]
which one of 'you'?/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

welcome charanox cant wait to see some of your work /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:02 pm
by Marko
Geez, you lunatics probably scared him away /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Anyway, welcome to KG.

Hi all

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:04 pm
by Josh
[quote name='Marko' post='38805' date='Apr 9 2007, 11:02 PM']Geez, you lunatics probably scared him away /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Anyway, welcome to KG.[/quote]

You mean, KillaNet Community /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hi all

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:54 am
by ner0
[quote name='Tami' post='38801' date='Apr 9 2007, 07:20 PM']*notices that Paul didn't deny being a penguin....*[/quote]

Well I can't deny that, but I can deny being stoopid!

Hi all

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:46 am
by Tibs
It's cool to see how we can make a conversation that has nothing to do with the initial post /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hi all

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:46 am
by Vercz
[quote name='Marko']Geez, you lunatics probably scared him away

Anyway, welcome to KG.[/quote]

[quote name='Tami']Yes, everyone here is crazy...except for me, of course.[/quote]

WHY do i think youre both talking about me? hmmmm?

oh and welcome to KG charanox =)

Hi all

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:01 am
by Marko
Because we are. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />