Page 1 of 1
Hi again
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:29 pm
by Kokanee
Hey all been awhile since my ugly head came too these forums
like the look
and thx for transfering my name over too these forums
OH ya HI tammi hope things have been going good for you
Hi again
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:47 pm
by Josh
Hey Kokanee! I remember you /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Hi again
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:03 pm
by Tami
Hi Kokanee /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Of course I remember you /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
We don't live across the street from you anymore, we moved to another house a bit further west. Things are going decently, how's things for you?
Sorry for slowish replies, Vancouver Game Summit is this week, so I won't be around here much for the next few days. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />