Page 1 of 1

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:16 am
by ner0
Thanks to Tibs, I spent like an hour of yesterday absolutely lost in this game...

[url="http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff"]http://www.offthewrist.com/index.jsp?id=ff[/url]

see who can get the best score!

Here's mine: [attachment=3112:attachment]

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:42 pm
by Josh
[attachment=3113:attachment]
[attachment=3114:attachment]

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:33 am
by mrmark01
Nero, How on earth did u do that???

here is my scores.


[attachment=3115:attachment]

[attachment=3116:attachment]

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:53 am
by Tami
He cheated ... penguins are notorious for cheating. <_<

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:21 am
by mrmark01
LOL, ada.

What's your score? hmmmmm?
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:27 am
by Tami
I haven't tried it yet, but once I do I'll be sure to let you all know /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:29 am
by Tibs
Hihi, remembers that screen from somewhere...

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:13 am
by ner0
yeah of course you'll remember it tibs, you're the one who INFLICTED it upon me!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and I have a pretty good keyboard for that kinda thing <3

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 am
by rIFt
nah here's when you cheat:P

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:48 am
by Josh
lol I don't have any programming stuffs installed on my machine or I would have cheated lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:16 am
by Marko
Or better yet... its called photoshop, use it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:53 am
by rIFt
c'mon dren:P just write a quick asm code in debug.exe to do it for you,e veryone has that on their pc:P

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:10 am
by ner0
I managed to do a little better
[attachment=3119:attachment]

EDIT: Another little genuine improvement
[attachment=3120:attachment]

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:26 am
by mrmark01
wow nero, that's impressive lmao

I got the exact same score... what are the odds

[attachment=3121:attachment]

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:40 am
by ner0
wow mrmark, you're right, the odds are damn slim!

also slim, are the odds of you clipping your screenshot in the exact same places I did /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> freaky coincidences eh? hehe

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:26 am
by mrmark01
Wow Nero,

your right, I didn't notice that... really.. what are the odds?? /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

it's almost like I grabbed your pic and pasted it in as mine /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
I'd never do anything like that /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />

Tami /bow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bow)' /> .... I still don't see your score here.... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

no one can accuse me of /2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stir)' />


time to go... /0to60.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(drive1)' />

Finger Frenzy

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:26 am
by ner0
anyone who didn't know better would think the exact same thing, Mark! but we all know you'd never do that /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

and good point about ada's score... I bet she can do it in negative time!