Page 1 of 1

High Dynamic Range Imaging with Adobe Photoshop CS3

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:51 am
by Jim
[quote]On the surface, the handful of additional functions and features for High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging in Adobe Photoshop CS3 seem like slight incremental upgrades. But taken as a whole, these small improvements add up to a much more powerful HDR experience.

The HDR workflow is still a bit quirky, as there's still no dedicated "Tonemap HDR Image" command. But due to a happy accident of trying to pull up the Tonemapper command box with the wrong image active, we discovered that Adobe Photoshop CS3 -- and CS2, for that matter! -- can be used to tonemap a single image.[/quote]

[url="http://www.popphoto.com/popularphotographyfeatures/4117/high-dynamic-range-imaging-with-adobe-photoshop-cs3.html"]Read the full story/tutorial[/url]

High Dynamic Range Imaging with Adobe Photoshop CS3

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:00 am
by Tami
That is one article I need to go and read....eventhough I don't have CS2 or 3...maybe it'll work in CS. Can't hurt to try. I've been trying to get a decent HDRI result in PhotoMatix, not having the greatest results with it yet, but I refuse to give up-and I want to learn more about tonemapping anyway /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />