Red Stage Curtains
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:47 pm
Hey,
I haven't posted in this section for a while. Whoops? Oh well. I have taken on a personal project and it requires a red curtain in the background. I couldn't find any stock photographs that were of red stage curtains. I found one, but the perspective and angle were not what I needed. So I found some small reference images, and unfortunately I did a test with a small size. Here is what I came up with. I am shooting for realism to some extent. Please give me advanced critique if you could, please. Thanks!
[attachment=3132:attachment]
I haven't posted in this section for a while. Whoops? Oh well. I have taken on a personal project and it requires a red curtain in the background. I couldn't find any stock photographs that were of red stage curtains. I found one, but the perspective and angle were not what I needed. So I found some small reference images, and unfortunately I did a test with a small size. Here is what I came up with. I am shooting for realism to some extent. Please give me advanced critique if you could, please. Thanks!
[attachment=3132:attachment]