Page 1 of 1
My new kitty; Lacy!
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:50 pm
by Josh
I recently got a new kitten. I named her Lacy She's my cutie!
[attachment=3141:attachment] [attachment=3142:attachment]
[attachment=3143:attachment] [attachment=3144:attachment]
[attachment=3145:attachment]
My new kitty; Lacy!
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:52 pm
by Tami
awwwwwwwwwww she's such a little cutie josh...nice and fuzzy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
My new kitty; Lacy!
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:53 pm
by Josh
Right now she's annoying the hell out of me /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' /> She wants to play but I'm too tired from my concert.
My new kitty; Lacy!
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:14 pm
by Tami
Be nice to the kitty, Josh, or I will send Moppy after you /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
My new kitty; Lacy!
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:34 pm
by Michael
It the Fuzzanator not Lacy -.- /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />