Page 1 of 1
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:49 am
by Marko
Looking at Dren's recent thread I too remembered that I haven't posted here in a while.
So, I was going to wait until it was finished before I posted, but here it is anyway.
I would appreciate some comments and feedback.
[attachment=3146:attachment]
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:29 am
by Josh
I always love your vectors. The only thing that I would do is make the shadow less intense underneath the vehicle. Just seems too black lol
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:31 am
by Marko
Thanks.
Yes its too dark.. its to cover up the unfinished tyre /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:37 am
by Tami
Your cars and vector art have certainly improved, Marko. Very impressive - looking forward to seeing the finished piece. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:59 am
by Marko
Thanks Tami /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I'd agree with you on the improvement. Today I looked at my first vector(also a 300zx) and the difference is amazing.
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:50 am
by ner0
can we see the first one too? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
great job on this one /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:25 am
by Marko
Sure.
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=107&st=80"]http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?show...c=107&st=80[/url]
/huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> /lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' />
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:01 pm
by Josh
oh jeez haha
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:10 am
by Marko
Finished /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
[url="http://hoax.killanet.net/other/300zx_wallpaper.png"]Nissan 300ZX[/url]
It's nearly 1.0mb's. So for those with 56k it may take some time to load.
Hope you enjoy.
[Vexel] 300zx
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:41 am
by ner0
absolutely amazing job on that, Marko /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
can't see a single thing I'd change <3 love it.