Character Builds
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Hey all,
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread that gave everyone a resource for effective builds for their characters. I will keep links in this starting post that will allow you to jump right to the build in this thread. Go ahead and post your builds for any profession. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> See below post for an example of how to post a build effectively.
Warrior
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread that gave everyone a resource for effective builds for their characters. I will keep links in this starting post that will allow you to jump right to the build in this thread. Go ahead and post your builds for any profession. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> See below post for an example of how to post a build effectively.
Warrior
- none.
- [url="http://www.killanet.net/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=9328&view=findpost&p=39901"]R/Mo - General Barrage[/url]
- none.
- none.
- none.
- none.
- none.
- none.
- none.
- none.