Page 1 of 1

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 am
by travis
Hey killagraphix, you may not remember me. I'm Travis /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. (Which is a joke...you'd better remember me).

So I'm sitting here with dial-up internet and 2 hours of nothing to do so I decided I'd get in touch with my internet life. Since if there's anything I found out lately it's that reality isn't so easy going and I really miss the internet and killagraphix. Time without the internet has given me way too much time to accept and reflect on reality since everytime things used to go wrong in my life I'd just cower to the internet. It's a learning experience I promise you that (maybe when I get high speed back I'll blog about it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)

Anyway, since I don't like waiting for dialup to load the chat (especially just for the small chance of someone being there to talk to) I decided to post on the boards inquiring about what's been going on with you wonderful human beings (needed to replace 'guys'). This is my hello and I'll try to periodically check the boards to stay in touch. (If I don't you must understand I'm on AOL...not just dial-up)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:20 am
by Tami
AOL and dial-up - I'm so sorry to hear that, Travis. I only missed you in chat by a few minutes. Hopefully things will pick up for you again soon and you'll be back zooming around the net on high speed. Your presence has been missed in chat. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:43 am
by Josh
OMG HAI! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> I was just saying a few weeks ago, "I wonder where travis went /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />" but now I know /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> Welcome back...for these few moments anyway lol... Real sorry about the Dial-up..no wait, I'm even MORE sorry about AOL /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Any chances of getting high speed back?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 am
by Jim
*waves* Hi travis /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 am
by Sylo-X-
Hey Travis =) Hope your enjoying your life experiences. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 am
by travis
In a month or so I should have high-speed back. I'm really not sure though. #1 way of dealing with not having the internet is never being home..

oh and I almost forgot...even when I do get high speed back I need to afford a new monitor before I can do anything... (oops /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:18 am
by Josh
get a widescreen lcd! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> They're great lol.... However, once you go back to a regular sized monitor which isn't widescreen, you'll feel funny.... :\

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:00 am
by Jim
15" CRT monitors should be fairly cheap...yea it's tiny and it's a CRT not an LCD, but it's better than nothing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 am
by Marko
[quote name='Jim' post='39994' date='Jul 27 2007, 03:30 AM']15" CRT monitors should be fairly cheap...yea it's tiny and it's a CRT not an LCD, but it's better than nothing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]

Why not go for 17" or even bigger.
CRT's are cheap as dirt. I was at an auction once, and they were selling 3 CRT's for $10 all up.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:29 pm
by travis
My monitor before was a 17" compaq monitor from like 10 years ago. I don't even know how I found it.

Just to prove how obsessed I am with killagraphix I'm sitting here at a friends house on these forums while they watch a movie.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:05 pm
by Josh
rofl! Nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:46 pm
by travis
Yeah, it's amazing. I hate my friends anyway. Just kididng, but seriously, killagraphix is better.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:04 am
by ner0
the real world sucks!

edit: and welcome back travis!!! <3

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:03 pm
by Tami
You are all certifiably disturbed...did you know that?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:43 pm
by travis
And that my friend is why you love us.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:38 am
by ner0
[quote name='Tami' post='40064' date='Jul 29 2007, 11:03 PM']You are all certifiably disturbed...did you know that?[/quote]

Certifiably maybe.. but I still aint got my certificate!
now that'd be something to be proud of /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:35 am
by Tami
oh I'm sure we could arrange for something /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 pm
by Scott
Postal strike Paul, that'll be slowing it down /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:09 pm
by ner0
[quote name='Scott' post='40078' date='Jul 30 2007, 08:40 PM']Postal strike Paul, that'll be slowing it down [/quote]

ahh of course, I knew there must be some reason...

edit: I've got the electronic version now =)!

[attachment=3261:paul_gra...ertified.jpg]

edit2: The chief of insanity... used invisible ink again

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:05 pm
by Scott
Someone's got too much time on their hand....

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:47 pm
by Shydragonchic
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, how come he gets one and we don't???

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:05 am
by ner0
[quote name='Scott' post='40081' date='Jul 30 2007, 10:05 PM']Someone's got too much time on their hand....[/quote]

wasn't me! I had it presented in chat by orby <3


[quote name='Shydragonchic' post='40082' date='Jul 31 2007, 01:47 AM']heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, how come he gets one and we don't???[/quote]

cuz I'm the most insane, hobviously =D!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:43 am
by Vercz
[quote name='ner0' post='40084' date='Jul 31 2007, 07:05 PM']cuz I'm the most insane, hobviously =D![/quote]
I beg to differ.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:58 am
by ner0
[quote name='Vercz' post='40086' date='Jul 31 2007, 01:43 PM']I beg to differ.[/quote]

* Except for Vercz.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:21 am
by Marko
Please people, we have more pressing matters at hand.
Like, How much wood could a wood chuck,chuck, If a wood chuck, could chuck wood?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:45 am
by ner0
[quote name='Marko' post='40088' date='Jul 31 2007, 04:21 PM']Please people, we have more pressing matters at hand.
Like, How much wood could a wood chuck,chuck, If a wood chuck, could chuck wood?[/quote]

quite a lot I'd imagine.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 am
by Marko
Hmm, I think we need to open up an investigation on this.
Government funded of course. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:43 am
by Trinity
/peek-a-boo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(peek)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:09 am
by ner0
[quote name='Trinity' post='40103' date='Aug 1 2007, 11:43 AM']/peek-a-boo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(peek)' />[/quote]

OMGSTRANGER!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:12 am
by Vercz
OMGTOGA!

/toga.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga)' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:37 am
by Wingx
Lol, great topic. But seriously you guys, I am the most insane!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:52 am
by Marko
[quote name='Wingx' post='40107' date='Aug 1 2007, 10:07 PM']Lol, great topic. But seriously you guys, I am the most insane![/quote]

Without a doctors certificate those are just empty words. /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />

I want proof. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:53 am
by Tibs
/crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />

YEZ, WE WANTS PROOF!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:44 pm
by Wingx
Give me a couple of days I'll forg.. errrr get one for ya'll. Now it's time for my medication.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 pm
by Wayne
you are some strange demented people.... just in case you didn't know...

And Paul. I can't even explain how disturbed you are.... so add strange and demented to that list /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

btw. I only include myself in 50% of anything I say.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:42 pm
by travis
And I'm still reading this forum. I feel insane myself.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:05 pm
by Tami
orders a new supply of long-sleeved jackets with shiny buttons

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 pm
by Wingx
Don't forget a pink one for me!