Page 1 of 1

Hydrairc

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:24 pm
by Tami
This was originally posted on Killanet by exile on April 16 2004

Some of you may want to have a look at HydraIRC as an easy alternative to mIRC. It has a nice interface & is quite easy to use.
Worth checking out.
[url="http://www.hydrairc.com/"]HydraIRC Site[/url] [url="http://www.hydrairc.com/index.php?page=downloads&PHPSESSID=fea6241fc8dff735df498d5882db35db"]HydraIRC Download[/url]

Hydrairc

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:32 am
by Boogymanx
I've used HydraIRC and I just don't like it,have used some other clients aswell,I just am too used to mirc I guess.

Hydrairc

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:33 am
by Jim
I have also used HydraIRC and it's a lot harder to change the themes...or I just couldn't do it /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' /> other than that it's a nice client.

Hydrairc

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:47 pm
by Josh
I've used it before and thought everything was pretty easy... lol I mean I bet with everyone's "theme switching problem" they wasn't able to do something in mirc as well /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Just takes getting used to.

Hydrairc

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:11 pm
by Wingx
I still prefere pimpin' my mirc /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />