Page 1 of 1

My "new" car ...

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:26 am
by Tibs
Well as some of you know I bought a "new" car. actually a second hand car cause I can't afford a new one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.

It's a Volvo V40 from 2000 and here are some pictures ...

[url="http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01395ec9.jpg"][img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8468/dsc01395ec9.th.jpg[/img][/url]

[url="http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01394lr3.jpg"][img]http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/6384/dsc01394lr3.th.jpg[/img][/url]

[url="http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01396mp2.jpg"][img]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2504/dsc01396mp2.th.jpg[/img][/url]

[url="http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc01397vv9.jpg"][img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4830/dsc01397vv9.th.jpg[/img][/url]

Hope you like it as much as I do /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

My "new" car ...

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 am
by Tami
very nice looking vehicle, Tibs ...for a car /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Now, no street racing, no getting tickets, and no road raging /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

My "new" car ...

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 am
by Marko
Very nice car Tibs. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

My "new" car ...

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:25 am
by Josh
[quote name='Tami' post='40903' date='Sep 27 2007, 11:46 AM']very nice looking vehicle, Tibs ...for a car /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Now, no street racing, no getting tickets, and no road raging /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]

<+Tibs> my new car does at least 160km/h :$

My "new" car ...

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:19 pm
by ner0
awesome, & I'm sure you could beat 160 /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

how much did ya grab it for?

here's the car I'm looking at:
[url="http://www.automotoportal.com/article/legendary-sri-badge-returns-to-corsa-range"]http://www.automotoportal.com/article/lege...-to-corsa-range[/url]

monthly lease is really cheap, but the cheapest insurance quote is GBP1500.00 for the year, woo /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

My "new" car ...

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:53 am
by Tibs
Well I probably could do more then 160, but it was kinda raining and stuff :$

I payed 6200 € for it, which is kinda cheap. My insurance is high because I'm still only 23 but it will drop in the next few years.