Page 1 of 1

Awesome Photoshop Work.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:50 am
by us3rX
[center]**Content Warning**[/center]
[center]There is some Art, that some would consider "questionable"[/center]
While I was suppose to be working, i was surfing the web and went to digg.com where i found this website, figured you all would like to see it =D

[url="http://www.hpkolb-gallery.de/"]http://www.hpkolb-gallery.de/[/url]

Makes me wish i had a tablet... i need to draw more =p Anyways, enjoy

us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Awesome Photoshop Work.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:00 am
by Marko
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> That IS awesome.

Awesome Photoshop Work.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:16 am
by Tami
As I said before, the work in that gallery is absolutely incredible. I have a tablet, I just can't draw /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

However, I do plan on learning. Maybe I will post something later today - if I have some time to actually open PS and play /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />