Page 1 of 1

Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:07 pm
by Ambiguity
[img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8683/kh2tagta2.png[/img]

I should probably current it right?

V.2
[img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1846/kh2tagdk3.png[/img]

Figured out why the block looked grey so I changed it to white, and I messed with the lighting

Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:48 pm
by Josh
oooo I like it! Why is there a random block of color in the bottom right corner? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and yes, current it lol

Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:30 pm
by Tami
Very nicely done - and I see that random block in the bottom right corner as well. I really like the lighting and sparklies in this one. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:15 am
by Ambiguity
Thanks guys, the block is just a little design we use to accent the tag, a lot of people on other Forums have done it.Anyways I'm really glad you guys liked it, it's my first design that I've really liked in months./happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />

Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:08 am
by Josh
Well that block thing is news to me lol

Kingdom Hearts 2

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 pm
by Ambiguity
Someone mentioned to me that I should add a more deifined light source so I did that, changed the blues tone, and fixed the white block so it's actually white now