Page 1 of 1
Grounded
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:47 pm
by Electrix
Ehh, got bored. Not my best work but you get that occasionally.
Grounded
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:25 pm
by Tami
I like the tones in this one - could do without the flower in her hair though, it seems to detract from the dark moodiness of the overall image.
Grounded
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:34 pm
by Electrix
Good point - will check that out. It was intended to be somewhat less dark but it just turned out that way. And I can never seem to get these in the right subforum can I? /yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' />
Grounded
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:43 pm
by Tami
lol...no worries on the correct subforum - it's still 2d art, right? /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Grounded
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:41 pm
by Sylo-X-
I love the old photo effect. I also like the tones and the mood. Great work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />