Triple Birthday!
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:23 am
Happy Birthday Shane - wherever you may be, I hope you're safe and doing well.
Happy Birthday Tony - I wish you every success for the coming year as you discover who you are on this journey called Life.
Happy Birthday Rob, over there in Pomland /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> and the three of you can fight over the birthday cake, but don't leave any mess or the broom will be after your hides. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Birthday Tony - I wish you every success for the coming year as you discover who you are on this journey called Life.
Happy Birthday Rob, over there in Pomland /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> and the three of you can fight over the birthday cake, but don't leave any mess or the broom will be after your hides. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />