Page 1 of 1

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:20 am
by Trinity
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/1stbuilding.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/1stbuilding.gif[/url]

Thats my first go at pixel art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:35 am
by mobil1_oils
Its my house ;x!!!
j00 b33n st4lk1ng m3 ?? :|

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:53 am
by Vercz
digital blueprint mobes /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

great work trin, really top stuff /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:41 am
by Rainbow
Looks really cool, I've always wanted to give pixel art a shot... I'm to scared I wont get any where tho lol

Do you have any links to tutorials or anything?

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:33 am
by Tami
Well done, Trin....btw I like the idea that you and exile discussed very briefly in #kg last night. Have to ponder on that a little more. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[url="http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/"]http://www.natomic.com/hosted/marks/mpat/[/url] there's one, Rainbow

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:16 pm
by Josh
I have to say Trin did get me interested in Pixel art.. I haven't really looked at how much detail you can get in just by adding 1 little pixel and how addicting it is to make it look very wonderful. and when you zoom out and look at it, it's just a "wow.. I actually did that"

*thanks Trin* Thank you oh great one =P =D

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:16 pm
by to@ds
Looks cool hun. Im not really a fan of the pixel art thing. It looks cool and stuff, but it just dosent do it for me, allthough I do appreciate what it takes to make pixel art images. They look cute more than anything I think. If any of you are fans of pixel art, then you should check out this winamp skin I saw a few weeks back when I started to learn about skinning. I saw it and thought it looked pretty cute.

[url="http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=142433"]http://www.winamp.com/skins/details.php?id=142433[/url]

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:01 pm
by Endo
Cool trin! Pixel are is fun, you can do nearly anything, bluesphere i think it is had links to two pixel tuts, for a car and for a person =)

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:16 pm
by Josh
So far I've only worked with squares/4 sided things three deminsionally =P

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:42 pm
by mobil1_oils
Alot of these pics remind me of the old DOS games i used to play years ago that were the best games ive ever played but cant anymore, cuz my graphics card doesnt agree with DOS games.

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:36 pm
by Josh
lol, pixel art reminds me of the habbohotel.com site =P =D

First Pixel Art

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:25 pm
by radar
Best word to describe it: Sweet.
Maybe you could be a part of:
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=813&st=0&#entry6017"]http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?s...st=0&#entry6017[/url]