Page 1 of 1

A few grunge try-outs

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:14 am
by Tibs
I always liked the grunge effect but never got the hang of it. Here are some try-outs.

A few grunge try-outs

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:18 am
by Tibs
and some other

[img]http://ares.killanet.net/images/siggr.jpg[/img]

[url="http://ares.killanet.net/images/grunge.png"]/click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]

Edit by Josh: When posting images in topics please post links to images which exceed 500 pixels high x 500 pixels wide. Any posts found not following this guideline will either be removed or edited.

A few grunge try-outs

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:19 am
by Tibs
PS.: sorry for the big one :$

A few grunge try-outs

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:45 pm
by Josh
Good job on the grunge effect /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I personally aint a fan of making grunge.. But I do must say it does create a nice effect /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />

A few grunge try-outs

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:08 pm
by to@ds
Sweet bro. I like the second one more. Think its cus Im a big blue fan. I like the grunge effect too but like yourself Ive never really been very good at it. Maybe you could write up a tut for Graphix Grounf. That would be cool!

1st image: 7

2nd image: 8