Search found 647 matches
- Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:27 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 19th Birthday Vercz
- Replies: 6
- Views: 862
Happy 19th Birthday Vercz
happy bday old man! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Jeremy
- Replies: 6
- Views: 899
Happy Birthday Jeremy
happy belated birthday Jur!!!
- Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:38 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: Toga
- Replies: 406
- Views: 55690
Toga
Toga toga toga.
/togaemote1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga1)' /> /togaemote1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga1)' /> /togaemote1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga1)' />
/togaemote1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga1)' /> /togaemote1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga1)' /> /togaemote1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(toga1)' />
- Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: Toga
- Replies: 406
- Views: 55690
Toga
!AGOT
- Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:50 am
- Forum: Tech Industry News
- Topic: Google's Cuil Competition
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1114
Google's Cuil Competition
I'm not really impressed by this one, searching's just so much easier with google <3
- Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:00 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Greg King Pleads Guilty
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6806
Greg King Pleads Guilty
Party time!
- Sun May 25, 2008 3:01 pm
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: New York City
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1372
New York City
<t>NYC is high on my list of places to go...<br/>
Going to hong kong again (half work, half holiday this time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />) on June 15th<br/>
love big cities for some reason...<br/>
always nicer when the cab drivers can understand me though /dry.gif' class='bbc ...
Going to hong kong again (half work, half holiday this time /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />) on June 15th<br/>
love big cities for some reason...<br/>
always nicer when the cab drivers can understand me though /dry.gif' class='bbc ...
- Tue May 06, 2008 1:26 am
- Forum: Tech Industry News
- Topic: Happy 30th Birthday Spam
- Replies: 3
- Views: 853
Happy 30th Birthday Spam
Happy birthday /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Tue May 06, 2008 1:23 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: How 3 Lines of Code Improve Rankings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1075
How 3 Lines of Code Improve Rankings
that was a good read, useful tip /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:25 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Free website translation – thoughts please?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1075
Free website translation – thoughts please?
I once went for a job interview at Applied Language, though they wanted a webmaster and general web-admin.. whereas I was looking for a design/development role.
Seem like a damn cool company, and by the looks of it, hard workers lol
Seem like a damn cool company, and by the looks of it, hard workers lol
- Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:32 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 17th Birthday Mike
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2509
Happy 17th Birthday Mike
happy bday, old man
- Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:58 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What's Your Slogan?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1947
What's Your Slogan?
I THINK, THEREFORE CHEESE
fun!
fun!
- Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:53 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Paul
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2006
Happy Birthday Paul
Thanks guys & girl.. Sorry for my absence, I've been on a grueling "business trip" to hong kong, china & thailand!
but back now, email emptied, & lost my tan already after 3 days /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
but back now, email emptied, & lost my tan already after 3 days /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:34 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2120
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
I've no idea how this translates back to PS6, but the way I'd do it (in CS2) is...
the same select>modify>contract method.
before using the paint bucket (so while the dotted line's still there), create a new layer, click on that layer, and -then- use the paint bucket.
the same select>modify>contract method.
before using the paint bucket (so while the dotted line's still there), create a new layer, click on that layer, and -then- use the paint bucket.
- Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 30th Birthday NightStorm
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7334
Happy 30th Birthday NightStorm
Happy birthday Scott
hope you have a good one chief!
hope you have a good one chief!
- Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: You Can Live With Two Hours' Sleep
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2699
You Can Live With Two Hours' Sleep
[url="http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/10/polyphasic-sleep/"]http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/10/polyphasic-sleep/[/url]
interesting read
interesting read
- Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:36 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How did you find KillaNet?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5890
How did you find KillaNet?
<r>woo team-omni<br/>
I actually enjoyed t-o while it was just the tcn room...<br/>
when we moved to irc.team-omni.co.uk it sucked<br/>
Admin_ner0, looks erm, stupid to say the least /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /><br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Tami' post='42607' date='Jan 8 2008, 06:55 AM ...
I actually enjoyed t-o while it was just the tcn room...<br/>
when we moved to irc.team-omni.co.uk it sucked<br/>
Admin_ner0, looks erm, stupid to say the least /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /><br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Tami' post='42607' date='Jan 8 2008, 06:55 AM ...
- Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:43 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How did you find KillaNet?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5890
How did you find KillaNet?
<t>[quote name='travis' post='42640' date='Jan 10 2008, 05:13 AM']Well, it all started when I was a dumb little wannabe scripting kid on MSN and did my own thing with a personal vendetta against TechGear007. I kept my hate towards them but when MSN was gone I had nowhere else to go (because I didn't ...
- Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:26 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy 18th Birthday Josh!
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4182
Happy 18th Birthday Josh!
happy bday jawsh <3
hope you have a good one!
hope you have a good one!
- Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:38 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How did you find KillaNet?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5890
How did you find KillaNet?
<t>woot, so I'm not the only one who thought 'WTF' when told I needed a script? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<br/>
Oh I also forgot, I thiiiiink it was josh who caught me on msn after tcn disappeared, to tell me about gg<br/>
so thanks for that lol<br/>
<br/>
though I can't be ...
<br/>
Oh I also forgot, I thiiiiink it was josh who caught me on msn after tcn disappeared, to tell me about gg<br/>
so thanks for that lol<br/>
<br/>
though I can't be ...
- Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: How did you find KillaNet?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 5890
How did you find KillaNet?
<t>How did you come to join the community that is KillaNet?<br/>
<br/>
Personally, I remember going into an msn chat room, back in the day.<br/>
Having created a few rooms myself (mainly with just myself in them /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> ) I joined one with more than one "owner ...
<br/>
Personally, I remember going into an msn chat room, back in the day.<br/>
Having created a few rooms myself (mainly with just myself in them /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> ) I joined one with more than one "owner ...
- Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:55 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Life After Vista: Going Back to XP
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1443
Life After Vista: Going Back to XP
I still don't wanna make the switch to vista...
seriously considering ubuntu ;o
seriously considering ubuntu ;o
- Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Hello 2008
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3517
Hello 2008
Here's to a great 2008.
I like the idea of a non-profit branch, would probably be useful in terms of getting grants & opening new doors etc.
Would be awesome to see KN really succeed /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I like the idea of a non-profit branch, would probably be useful in terms of getting grants & opening new doors etc.
Would be awesome to see KN really succeed /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:48 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: So...Just How Does Santa Do It?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2166
So...Just How Does Santa Do It?
santa ftw
- Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:46 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: Toga
- Replies: 406
- Views: 55690
Toga
[quote name='Electrix' post='42434' date='Dec 24 2007, 09:00 AM']toga.[/quote]owns you
- Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:05 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What did you go to college for?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2480
What did you go to college for?
<t>I'm not sure what a major is, being from the other side of the pond..<br/>
<br/>
Though at college I studied for 2 years for my qualification in "Information & Communications Technology"<br/>
<br/>
unfortunately, the course only reaffirmed things I already knew, if I were to consider University ...
<br/>
Though at college I studied for 2 years for my qualification in "Information & Communications Technology"<br/>
<br/>
unfortunately, the course only reaffirmed things I already knew, if I were to consider University ...
- Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:32 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: Toga
- Replies: 406
- Views: 55690
Toga
TOGA.
- Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:30 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117305
- Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:03 am
- Forum: Racers
- Topic: Penguin Racer (free)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2270
Penguin Racer (free)
that's a rather good idea...
/dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> <-- again for good measure
/dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' /> <-- again for good measure
- Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:55 am
- Forum: Racers
- Topic: Penguin Racer (free)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2270
Penguin Racer (free)
/dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
- Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:35 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The Ability To Think Ahead...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1409
The Ability To Think Ahead...
looks like the van might (just) fit between 2 of the posts
but either way, rofl if that's real /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
but either way, rofl if that's real /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:01 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
somebody post the pics in question?
- Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:02 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
<t>[quote name='Scott' post='42156' date='Dec 4 2007, 11:17 PM']Wallpapering your bedroom have you? Nice to see you kept the pink colour /lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' /> <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
You ain't getting one of me....<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
....Actually, here's me with [url="http ...
<br/>
<br/>
You ain't getting one of me....<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
....Actually, here's me with [url="http ...
- Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:10 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
*stabs Jar*
yeah we did, but just thought it'd be nice to have a new one, see how people look now /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
yeah we did, but just thought it'd be nice to have a new one, see how people look now /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:26 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Real life pics
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2999
Real life pics
Here's me... sorry about the flash ;o
- Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:30 pm
- Forum: Graphix Battle Arena
- Topic: Web Design Competition
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7432
Web Design Competition
<r>[quote name='Electrix' post='42042' date='Nov 24 2007, 09:03 PM']here's to the web design contest! besides, you all know I'd <SIZE size="7"><s>[size=7]</s>FAIL AT<e>[/size]</e></SIZE> owning you anyway /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> <br/>
<br/>
*runs from the broom*[/quote]</r>
<br/>
*runs from the broom*[/quote]</r>
- Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:15 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Tibs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1763
Happy Birthday Tibs
TIBBLES!
Happy Birthday !!
23?! ancient /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Happy Birthday !!
23?! ancient /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:03 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hello KillaNet!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2592
Hello KillaNet!
Welcome to the forums, Matthew..
hope you enjoy your stay, plenty of content to feast your eyes on /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
*methinks deejay is the one that's delusional*
I'll assist in the brainwashing, Josh
hope you enjoy your stay, plenty of content to feast your eyes on /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
*methinks deejay is the one that's delusional*
I'll assist in the brainwashing, Josh
- Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:01 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Using Shorthand CSS in Your Cutups
- Replies: 2
- Views: 845
Using Shorthand CSS in Your Cutups
I always use the long way too, mainly just because I'm set in my ways I guess..
though sometimes, with background especially, I'd prefer to use shorthand.
though sometimes, with background especially, I'd prefer to use shorthand.
- Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 am
- Forum: Web Design Principles
- Topic: Faux Columns For Same Column Height
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1567
Faux Columns For Same Column Height
Really good tip, I use this pretty often if I have a few floating divs =)
- Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:29 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77490
Chat Quotes
bahahaha
eww @ cockroach
eww @ cockroach
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:54 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117305
The Never-Ending Thread
going. and going
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:42 am
- Forum: Graphix Battle Arena
- Topic: Web Design Competition
- Replies: 28
- Views: 7432
Web Design Competition
<t>I think it's a good idea, though it's dependent on people having the time to do it!<br/>
<br/>
I'd say the best way to do it would be to have simply the *design*, i.e. judged on aesthetics only, not functionality (as that'd take ages)<br/>
<br/>
if it goes ahead, I'll try & find time to come up ...
<br/>
I'd say the best way to do it would be to have simply the *design*, i.e. judged on aesthetics only, not functionality (as that'd take ages)<br/>
<br/>
if it goes ahead, I'll try & find time to come up ...
- Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:38 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2798
[Vexel] S15 Nissan Silvia.
<r>[quote name='Tami' post='41813' date='Nov 10 2007, 07:32 AM']I know they're both the same, but I like the silver/black version better - not partial to yellow vehicles, they remind me of Tonka. However....<S><s>[s]</s>[color="#ff0000"]the steering wheel's on the wrong side[/color]<e>[/s]</e></S ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:25 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Look! Up in the sky! It's your friendly neighbourhood Deejay_hr!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1916
Look! Up in the sky! It's your friendly neighbourhood Deejay_hr!
hey deejay, good to see you finally signed up to the coolest(!!) forum /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
how's croatia? I went there last year with work, beautiful place, though I went to split, no idea if that's anywhere near Zagreb or not?
how's croatia? I went there last year with work, beautiful place, though I went to split, no idea if that's anywhere near Zagreb or not?
- Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:22 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: hihi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1437
hihi
EEEEK
erm, I mean hi!
welcome to the forums /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
erm, I mean hi!
welcome to the forums /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hi
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3210
Hi
<t>welcome back rifteh, sorry to hear about your loss /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /><br/>
<br/>
and how many people are forgetting the guys rule lately, Tami? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I reckon we should put it in the official rules /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
<br/>
and how many people are forgetting the guys rule lately, Tami? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I reckon we should put it in the official rules /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
- Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:29 am
- Forum: FPS
- Topic: America's army
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1674
America's army
if I remember right, Trin used to play this
- Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:28 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: Toga
- Replies: 406
- Views: 55690
Toga
what I don't get is:
A: Why was the kid there in the first place?
B: Surely if you took your baby to an event like that you'd make sure they didn't run out into the middle 0.o
C: ROFL
A: Why was the kid there in the first place?
B: Surely if you took your baby to an event like that you'd make sure they didn't run out into the middle 0.o
C: ROFL
- Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:44 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Indictment And Arrest For Computer Hacking
- Replies: 43
- Views: 12368
Indictment And Arrest For Computer Hacking
Really bugs me how long things like this take, could be (more) years before anything real gets done /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />