Search found 27 matches
- Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:11 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: BOO
- Replies: 1
- Views: 897
BOO
o.0 long time no see, remember me? How longs it been? 5 Years?
- Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:31 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: I need a banner for a band website!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1607
I need a banner for a band website!
<t>I need a banner for a band website. The text would be...<br/>
<br/>
Camden on one line<br/>
Washington Street Team on another line<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
colors......blue? light or dark...whatever looks good<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
the band is rock/indie.<br/>
<br/>
There website is [url="http://www ...
<br/>
Camden on one line<br/>
Washington Street Team on another line<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
colors......blue? light or dark...whatever looks good<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
the band is rock/indie.<br/>
<br/>
There website is [url="http://www ...
- Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:02 am
- Forum: Dev Discussion
- Topic: Google Talk Review by Racer and TheGodFather
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1541
Google Talk Review by Racer and TheGodFather
on mine....google talk was taking up 10000.....but you see...google talk is less than 1 meg in size.....which is insane.....skype for example uses 15000...and it has alot more features...so whats up with that
- Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:50 pm
- Forum: Dev Discussion
- Topic: Google Talk Review by Racer and TheGodFather
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1541
Google Talk Review by Racer and TheGodFather
<t>After downloading and using the Google© Talk BETA, I was not very impressed. As a matter of fact, I did not find it useful at all. When I first opened it after the install, I found the design to be clean, but too ordinary, kind of like Google© is over using the main color scheme on everything ...
- Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:37 am
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: Gt4 Challenge
- Replies: 1
- Views: 603
Gt4 Challenge
I'm in....I'ma get you this time jermey /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:46 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Need ideas (help)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1589
Need ideas (help)
I am not very good at art, I need some insperation ir ideas. Anybody got any suggestions...thoughts....or just wanna post?
/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' />
-Racer
/help.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(help)' />
-Racer
- Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:15 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What-is-it #4
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1593
What-is-it #4
a dremel tool bit?
- Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:06 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Honda Mod(Work In Progress)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1425
Honda Mod(Work In Progress)
<r>So Jer showed me some pics of what people have done to there cars in ps. I figured i would give it a go. I have a 86 honda accord LXI. It's Gray. BLEH. So i made it blue. Then i did a blue fade tint on the windows. It's a work in progress. So i'm not done.<br/>
<br/>
Real Honda<br/>
<br/>
[url ...
<br/>
Real Honda<br/>
<br/>
[url ...
- Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:02 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Planet
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2292
Planet
Here is an "Earth like" planet.... Doesn't look right but oh well
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/earthlike.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/earthlike.jpg[/img]
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:59 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Planet
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2292
Planet
A newer, cooler blue planet /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Blueplanet.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Blueplanet.jpg[/img]
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:30 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Planet
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2292
Planet
[url="http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_planet.html"]Planet tut[/url]
[url="http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_star_field.html"]Star Tut[/url]
[url="http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/tuts_arts/making_a_star_field.html"]Star Tut[/url]
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:12 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Planet
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2292
Planet
<t>So I was thinking of ideas for my banner for this weeks contest. I finally came up with an idea...but it involved stars. So I found a stars tut, followed it, and made some stars. At the bottom of the stars tut, the author also had a planet tut. It caught my attention. So I followed the tut and ...
- Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:24 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: mIRC Code/Script: Lame or our Hero?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2630
mIRC Code/Script: Lame or our Hero?
<t>I think mirc coding is the stepping stone to learning other languages. I learned Mirc Coding, like josh said, way back in the msn chat days. That was 3 years ago. In this last year of school, i took c++. I found that c++ is just a more complicated version of mirc coding. But mirc coding made it ...
- Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:45 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: 200th topic
- Replies: 3
- Views: 932
200th topic
I just noticed that there was 199 topics in the forensics lab section of "Graphics Investigation Unit". So i decided i wanted to make topic 200. WOO HOO. /lolabove.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol)' />
Ok that was fine. By now.
-Racer
Ok that was fine. By now.
-Racer
- Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:35 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Sea World
- Replies: 3
- Views: 898
Sea World
<t>So yeah, i've been in San Antonio the past week. And i went to sea world. Look at this Kick Butt pic of a dolphin.....i hit the button at the perfect time and got him in mid flight<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
-Racer<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://killanet.net/uploads/bridgetrip163.jpg"]-->Dolphin Pic<--[/url ...
<br/>
<br/>
-Racer<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://killanet.net/uploads/bridgetrip163.jpg"]-->Dolphin Pic<--[/url ...
- Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:50 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 51
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2756
Banner Competition 51
<r>Ty for the votes, and great theme nem.<br/>
<br/>
This weeks theme I firgured should be different from the last two.....out of this world. LOL. Thats why I chose starwars. Should be fun.Enjoy. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> <br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]<U><s ...
<br/>
This weeks theme I firgured should be different from the last two.....out of this world. LOL. Thats why I chose starwars. Should be fun.Enjoy. /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> <br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]<U><s ...
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:33 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What are you listening to?
- Replies: 277
- Views: 37339
What are you listening to?
system of a down byob
-racer
-racer
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:07 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Race Car
- Replies: 2
- Views: 705
Race Car
I was just bored and playing with ps....i came up with this...I took a pic i took with GT4...and put some kind of filter on it.....jer says it's simple...but it was hard for me...Enjoy!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/evo.jpg"]-->Click Here<--[/url]
-Racer
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/evo.jpg"]-->Click Here<--[/url]
-Racer
- Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:01 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: MSN Status Indicator
- Replies: 2
- Views: 766
MSN Status Indicator
TEST [img]http://www.bencastricum.nl/msn/status.php/617e73fb-ec01-4576-91c4-142f3eb1c7c1.png[/img]
- Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:26 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: New bbcode added.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1491
New bbcode added.
[spoiler]Racer pwnz Moppy[/spoiler]
- Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:05 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 50
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1663
Banner Competition 50
Well heres that entry i've been waiting on....just ran out of time and ideas...but heres what i got.........i hope you all like it
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/egyptr.jpg"]Entry 2[/url]
-Racer
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/egyptr.jpg"]Entry 2[/url]
-Racer
- Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:23 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 50
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1663
Banner Competition 50
Well heres my first go at the banner theme. I still have one more i am working on that is much better on this. I'm just taking my time on it.
Enjoy!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/killagods.gif"]Entry One[/url]
-Racer
Enjoy!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/killagods.gif"]Entry One[/url]
-Racer
- Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:31 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: 3 New Emoticons Added
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1566
3 New Emoticons Added
sweet /loser.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':loser:' />
- Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:55 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 49 Vote
- Replies: 2
- Views: 731
Banner Competition 49 Vote
just testing my new siggy....ty adaera
- Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:49 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 21 Vote
- Replies: 2
- Views: 642
Wallpaper Competition 21 Vote
well it was fun...i was really lookin for a win...but i guess the better gurl won....jermey /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:43 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 44
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2309
Banner Competition 44
Well.....this is my first ever banner. Very simple. But gets the point across!
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/ada2.gif[/img]
-Racer
[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/ada2.gif[/img]
-Racer
- Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:24 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 21
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1697
Wallpaper Competition 21
<t>[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/killagraphixracer.jpg"]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/killagraphixracer.jpg[/url]<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Well....this is my first wallpaper...ever......I had the words Killer Graphics transulated into chinese. the anctient chinese people used to brush ...
<br/>
<br/>
Well....this is my first wallpaper...ever......I had the words Killer Graphics transulated into chinese. the anctient chinese people used to brush ...