I need a banner for a band website!

Post your small design requests here for avatars & signature banners.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
racer
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:59 pm

I need a banner for a band website!

Post by racer »

I need a banner for a band website. The text would be...

Camden on one line
Washington Street Team on another line



colors......blue? light or dark...whatever looks good


the band is rock/indie.

There website is [url="http://www.myspace.com/camdenlv"]http://www.myspace.com/camdenlv[/url] if you want to hear a bit of the music to get a feel for it.



thanks for the help



Jay
Sylo-X-
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:52 pm

I need a banner for a band website!

Post by Sylo-X- »

Demensions?
Image

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code =(

My Killa Blog
mR vMan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:45 pm

I need a banner for a band website!

Post by mR vMan »

Wondering... is this request still "active"?
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I need a banner for a band website!

Post by Tami »

Racer hasn't been around since he made the OP, so I'm not sure.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
mR vMan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:45 pm

I need a banner for a band website!

Post by mR vMan »

Ah. Nevermind, then /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Post Reply

Return to “Design Requests”